Wednesday, July 1, 2009

UGH!!!

The donor mom emailed me yesterday. They are VERY FRUSTRATED with this process. They had a phone consultation with my Dr. June 20th and told him they were ready to proceed with transferring the embryos to us.

Since June 20th, none of us have heard ANYTHING! There is no excuse for not getting them the proper paperwork. The embies have to travel from TX to CA for heaven's sakes, lets get them there so we can ALL RELAX!! And most importantly so I can stay on schedule for an August transfer. This is just such an emotional experience for all involved. Praying something happens today so our anxieties will all be relieved!

I know God has got this all under control so I choose to meditate on this verse to calm my nerves.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in EVERYTHING, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment