Wednesday, July 15, 2009

One More & Contract

Tomorrow is my last day of these dreaded things! The donors have one minor change to the contract and so do we which should be done today!
The contract thing is holding up everything & the donor parents are going on vacation Saturday for 2 weeks & we MUST get this finalized, notarized and signed by Friday in order for the embies to be there 2 weeks prior to the transfer as requested by our clinic.
I will be SO RELIEVED when its done and they are there-HAVE I SAID THAT BEFORE? LOL
We are going out to dinner tonight with a fun group of friends and I can't wait!
If all goes well, AF will be here & Sunday will be CD1 and I will be ON MY WAY!
Lord, you know I need to "chill". I am trusting & leaning on you to keep my anxiety level at a minimum as only you can do. I know you have not gotten us this far to let things fall through now. Thank you for all you've done for us already in this miraculous process!

1 comment:

  1. What is the big change? Congrats on 1 day left for BCP!!!! I can hardly wait for you to be supped up on Estrogen-lol!!!!