Wednesday, March 31, 2010

HOT during DELIVERY!!

I first learned about disposable hosptial gowns when I watched Tori Spelling deliver baby Stella in this HOT NUMBER from BYOG (Bring Your Own Gown).


The one she wore below is $95 OUCH!


Isn't this adorable??
This is what I will be delivering baby GIRL in!

Except mine has a green and white polka dot bow!

Mine was $25 (normally $40-$50) on ETSY from MY PINKY TOES!
She has the CUTEST fabrics and gowns I have seen!
You can even send her your own fabric and have her make yours for  $25!

It is a disposable hospital gown (that I won't dispose of)
that buttons up the back and also has snaps on the side for easy nursing.

I want to be HIP during my hospital stay right?
This IS my LAST AND FINAL PREGNANCY &
I WANNA DO IT UP RIGHT!

My blood pressure has been OUTTA.CONTROL.
I am on moderated bed rest.
It's tough with 6 little ones and the hubby away.

Even walking to the potty sends it sky high.
I only get up long enough to pee and cook.

My BP meds were changed on Monday and increased today.

8 comments:

  1. The gown is super cute! Wow, I can't imagine being at home with all the kids in your condition without your hubby to help you. I'm sure your kids are really stepping up and taking responsibility for things! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the gown! I'ma need one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say, I hate the floor in this pic. LOL! It is a customer pic because I forgot to picture it before I sent it! I will be taking pics of this one before I send it! Thanks for doing this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you friend! I looked pretty scary during my last delivery! And the whole hospital stay! you just need a tiara and fuzzy slippers too! We're pray'n for your blood pressure, friend! I know you're behaving, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I am going to have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I JUST saw that top gown on a Baby Story today! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My first thought was....how silly to get all fancy, my second thought was................... YOU GO GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never heard of such a thing. Honestly, it would have been the last thing on my mind when I delievered our triplets. But - how cool! What a great and clever idea. I look back at the pics and the gown is just so.... "lovely".. yuck.

    ReplyDelete