Tuesday, March 23, 2010

SLOOOOWWW DOWN.......

That is what my OB told the hubby and I that I NEED TO DO from here on out-SLOW DOWN!

No more trips pretty much anywhere unnecessary.
She did mention the mall-THANK GOD for on-line shopping!!!
Church is okay but nothing where I have to be longer than an hour or 2
without a place to rest with my feet up.

I showed traces of protein in my urine at yesterdays appointment also.
THIS SCARES ME!
WHY?
Because even with all the protein elevation in my 24 hour urine tests,
I have never showed any in the dipstick urine in the office.
This sets off red flags to me that my protein will be HIGH.

The long and short is THIS
I now see my Dr. every 2 weeks until I deliver
We are praying I make it to 34 weeks.

I will find out my 24 hour urine protein results by tomorrow.

If it is under 3,000-I will be monitored super close and be on bedrest.
If it is over that, I will be on hospital bed rest.
If it is over 5,000 at any time, I will be delivering the baby.

Praising the Lord we've made it this far and my sweet one will do
WELL and survive if born right now.

THE GREAT NEWS IS THIS...

Baby Girl looks PERFECT!
She is 1#6oz, has plenty of amniotic fluid
and is a real "wiggle pickle."

I DID have the NERVE to ask her if I could ride on the back of the HARLEY..
She said "No, its not safe!"
I said "BUT WILL IT HARM ME OR THE BABY?"
and she said "no."
SO, BIG MAMA WILL Be taking at least 1 Harley ride before this baby is born!

9 comments:

  1. Will be praying that protein level is below 3,000 and your little girl bakes well beyond 34 weeks. Hang in there mama, you are doing an awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You silly girl... a Harley? Just thinking of you on that thing while pregnant with your precious little girl, freaks my heart out! But, my sister did the same thing when she was pregnant. LOL Love her sweet little picture...She's BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm getting so excited for her to come into this world and greet us. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. my goodness.. this is not what you planned, now is it? REST woman. Your littel one is most important right now. Ok.. so Becca and I are heading through your fine state April 7 or 8. I wasssss gonna stop by to see you but, that's a big but, only if you are not cleaning and cooking. We may end up just waving as we go by. I'm afraid you'd stress and then that would be bad.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you and baby girl during these last weeks. I wished that I lived near you so that I could help you out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby girl looks wonderful! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that your protein is okay. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying! Hang in there, girl! You're almost there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww! "Wiggle Pickle!" That's so cute. Big Mama- I sure that your hubby will take it nice and easy with his precious cargo on the bike. Or, will you be the one riding solo with Wiggle Pickle??? Either way, enjoy one last ride!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your last Harley ride--but do take it easy! I hope you get to keep your wiggle pickle in for a few more weeks at least!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comment!

    Would you please explain the pineapple thing to me?! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete