Thursday, March 25, 2010

182-PRAISE THE LORD!

I got my protein results back!  It went from 856 down to 182-THANK YOU LORD!

I am still on pre bed rest status though.  I am not to do anything much.  Which is just fine with me as long as I can keep this sweet baby girl inside and growing!

My hubby has been FABULOUS and has me on LOCK DOWN!  I appreciate his love and care of me and the baby so much. He has been a total "gem." At his suggestion, all 8 of us took a car ride out last night to get Sonic after dinner.  Seeing him be such a fabulous father and husband makes him SO HOT to me :)

I have been swollen since about 5 weeks along-blood pressure related I'm sure.  I haven't worn my wedding rings since then. I miss them.....

Thank you so much for all the well wishes and prayers-THEY WORKED!

Each day keeping her "baking" makes me happier and happier!

God is so good!

14 comments:

  1. That's great news! I am glad that you and your baby girl are doing well. What a great hubby, you must have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news my friend!! So happy things are moving along and you and your baby girl are doing well. I LOVE that your husband is so amazing and supportive. We are lucky to have amazing husbands! Blessings to you and your wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's advice from a chinese woman I work with: even when you walk, focus on tightening your butt muscles. It looks a litte funny, but will keep you walking slowly! Glad you are taking care of yourself,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about a good husband. I've got one, too! ;-) Keep pluggin' along. She'll be here before you know it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad things are looking better.Sorry you can't wear your rings my friend wore her's on a necklace around her neck while she was pregnant when they didn't fit. Just keep cooking that baby girl :-) While you are on restrictions we could talk on the phone sometime if you email me your number then I can send you mine too and we can make the time pass more quickly :-) My email is on my blog take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad your protein numbers went down! Try to take it easy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So good to hear!! BUT, keep resting :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an answer to prayer! AMAZING! So very happy for you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic news!! All the best wishes for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great news - keep it up - all the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing family you have! Would love to hear more about your previous adoptions--we just adopted our first 10 months ago and are eager to adopt more--would LOVE to have a big family like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know all to well the joys of bed rest. I spent 13 weeks on bed rest due to cervical issues and premature labor. By the grace of God, I made it to 35 weeks. I also want to say thank you for stopping by my blog and following me. I would like to follow you as well. If you do wind up on bed rest, there is a great online support group for moms on bed rest, it is called sidelines.org I found it to be very helpful to talk to other moms that were also on bed rest, I got a lot of good ideas on how to cope. There is also a live chat on Sunday and Thursday nights. You and your sweet little baby girl are in my prayers!

    -Marilyn

    ReplyDelete