Saturday, March 6, 2010

22 Weeks!

Here's my 22 week belly shot!


I have been out of breath just walking across the room at times this week.
My BP has been elevated with exertion but not at rest so my
Dr. isn't too worried.

I have an appointment with a nephrologist in KC on Thursday.

I will update you all after my appointment.

The babe has been kicking a lot-I JUST LOVE IT!

REFRIED BEANS-I'm loving em this week!

I got my first gift for the baby from a dear friend yesterday!
LOVE IT!

Have a great week everyone!

5 comments:

  1. You look so blissfull and happy. Hope all continues smoothly for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look great! Enjoy those kicks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY to GO, Girl! You look great and your belly is pulling in the "lead"! :) I decided when we're BFP that belly shots of me won't be going out for quite some time. I still look 4 months along! AGHHH! The outfit is adorable too! Hope everyone is feeling better over at your house this week. Feeling a little lost after a family wedding, so will probably call you sometime this week. So glad to call you friend! Glad you "understand"! Glad for friends with "big" "blessed" families who are following God's call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great, take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete