Saturday, March 20, 2010

24 WEEKS!

Here I am at 24 weeks!

16 weeks (or less) to delivery!

It's GOING WAY TOO FAST!!!

I FEEL HUGE!!!  I LOVE MY BELLY, I love the movement of my sweet girl.

IT'S GETTING HARDER TO...get up off the floor.....wipe my own rear......put on my shoes.....paint my toenails and many others....

I saw the nephrologist last week. He said I am not to the pre-eclampsia stage YET.  The big test will be this week.  I have several blood tests and another 24 hour urine I start tomorrow.  WORST CASE SCENARIO IS, I would have to be on hospital bed rest, deliver early and there (3 hours from home) if my 24 hour urine is up. I have also been referred to a perinatologist...just in case.

The 24 hour urine test is tough because you have to collect all your pee for 24 hours and my appointments are always on Mondays which means I start on Sundays.   This means I either haul my pee jug to church in a cooler or stay home. If my hubby is home, we go to church and he helps me with the 6 littles BUT, this week he is gone so I just can't take the stress of hauling 6 kids to church plus my pee jug. It REALLY puts a damper on things!!!  Especially since we all LOVE & look forward to going to church each week.

I will let you all know how my appointment goes Monday and OF COURSE will be posting pics or our sweet little miracle girl!

I thank the good Lord for every day that goes by that I can keep my baby girl inside to grow and develop more.

Have a blessed weekend!

I am off to eat a cheeseburger...FULLY LOADED!!!  Jalepenos and all!

9 comments:

  1. I am so , so , SO HAPPY you have reached viability!!! Now, let's keep her safe and warm for 16 more weeks!!!

    You look GREAT!!!

    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyyy! Praise the LORD! Yayyyy! I'm in tears and so happy for this milestone! Looking forward to many more!

    This made my day soooo much better!

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great and I can't wait to see little girl's newest pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look wonderful! It does go by too fast, doesn't it? The morning of my C-section, my DH and I sat in an office in the hospital, getting registered, before they took me to be pre-op'd. I sat there, less than 2 hours before my baby was born, feeling his movements in my belly for the last time. I wanted to savor those final moments and couldn't believe how fast the months had passed.

    Good luck with the urine testing! Put your pee jug in a pretty shoulder bag and no one will know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You look so happy and glowing. I love your baby bump. :) I hope the testing goes well this week and all comes back normal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful!!! Praying for you~!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fabulous! I'm so happy that things are going so well and your little one is sweetly snuggled as she should be. God is soooo good! (All the time!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for 24 weeks!! That's awesome girl! Can't wait to hear how the appt goes on Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for "stopping by" my blog! I am so excited to see all of the embryo adoption blogs that you have linked!!! I have been searching for them, and couldn't find any for some reason! You've got a bunch listed, including mine! YAY!!!

    PS. There is not a doubt in my mind that my junk will be bigger than the baby bump as well. Oh well, just keepin' it real...

    ReplyDelete