Wednesday, August 5, 2009


Well-had my 6 day pre-transfer US and blood work today.

Again good and bad news.

Good-my lining is PERFECT at a 12 and trilaminar.

Bad-my hydrosalpinx has increased in size by a lot.

SO..I am waiting to hear whether my cycle will be cancelled or not. My Dr. will call me either tonight or in the morning to let me know whether he wants to drain the tube transvaginally the day before my transfer or have me cancel. I leave for CA in just 5 days and am waiting to making my airline reservations. I'M A WRECK! Sick to my tummy with worry.

But I am giving it ALL to my Savior and I take comfort in the fact that he already knows my plans. I just find it hard to believe that God would bring me all this way to stop things. My babies are waiting....


  1. I've been thinking about you and hadn't seen a post in a while. Well, the good news is that your lining responds nicely to the drugs. We had a cancelled cycle too, and I remember the stabbing feeling when I heard the word "cancel." But my goal was to approach the transfer under the best possible circumstances to give the babies the best chance. Hopefully your cycle won't be cancelled and the doc can drain the tube that morning. But if it is cancelled, it will be okay. You'll still get there. The road will just be a little longer and a little more winding. And your patience will be tested yet a little more. I know you can do it. :)

  2. Hang in there!!! Lots of "positives"- I mean 2 line positives- have come from the cycle following a canceled one- you have Megan, The comment above, and me- I know there are more out there!!! Hopefully this is your "test" and your pregnancy will be a smooth ride here on out!!!