Friday, August 28, 2009

Provera=Period... Whatever it takes!

Got a message on my cell phone tonight while we were out to dinner that my Dr. wants me to take 5 days of Provera (form of progesterone) to help me start my period and then all will be well for my October 20 FET cycle. She already called it in to my Wal-Mart pharmacy so I will pick it up & start it tomorrow.

That's the scoop!

Dear baby embies,

Mommy has REALLY gone through a lot to get you but you are SO worth it! My patience has been tested so many times during this amazing journey but I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON YOU! The closer I get to meeting you, the more excited I am.

Love, Mommy

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there you will be pregnant before you know it! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray the timing is right... so hard to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad they're doing what it takes to keep you on your schedule. Excellent! And sweet note to the babies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my second HSG (my last one was over a year ago). We are doing the transfer on Nov 15th.

    ReplyDelete