Sunday, October 25, 2009

HOME....

I rolled in last night around midnight. Slept the entire way to the airport and almost the entire flight. I stopped at CVS pharmacy and bought 2 early response GOLD pregnancy tests which I plan on taking next Friday and Saturday.

Now, what you've all been waiting for... Our little embies. This is our first little hatching blastocyst jewel-weighing in at 5AAA and hatching out of it's little shell-adorable I think.

This is our second jewel-a 4AAA expanded blast thawed the morning of the transfer. You can see the laser mark on the lower right hand side where the Dr. lasered it for assisted hatching. (to help it come out of it's shell just like his brother or sister in the above pic) VERY REMARKABLE!I spent most of my time here, with this view and with my feet in the air crashed by the pool or beach. I actually fell asleep AND DROOLED in a lounge chair.A message for our sweet daddy.Our final stop before heading home was to Grant's Park on top of a mountain/hill. The Padre Serra Cross was the perfect place to say a prayer and blessings over the sweet ones in my womb. Angel prayed with her hand on my belly for these 2 little lives to grow and "make it" and I promptly BAWLED like a baby. In just 1 week I will know if my babies made it. So surreal.....

8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post. Praying for you and your babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures... wonderful embies... I can't wait to hear your wonderful results next weekend. Fingers & toes corssed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your embies are so precious!!! And the pic of the cross and how you two prayed for your babies there just made me cry. Well, that and the hormones that I am now on made me cry!! LOL! Praying that this week speeds by and both embies make it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos of your babies!!!

    I can't wait to hear the GREAT news!!!

    I'm glad you arrived home safely!!!

    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome journey! Glad you're home and know we're praying for ALL 3 of you! Isn't it an awesome feeling???? Incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this post! Glad you are home safe and with your family. Can't wait to see posts on how your feeling :) and that beautiful BFP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting! Go embies go! Go embies go! Implant! Implant! Implant! Would you mind emailing me the names of your clinics? No early POS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome home. Beautiful photos. Your little ones look just perfect and I hope those GOLD tests give you much to celebrate about in a week's time. Now go rest, you've had a busy week!

    ReplyDelete