Thursday, December 3, 2009

DA BELLY..

The first picture was taken at 4 weeks.The second one at 8 weeks. I am BUSTING OUT OF MY PANTS-and very happy about my mini bump. Or as my hubby says "looks like you just ate one too many do-nuts!" SO SWEET!
My 10 year old son is the lucky fella that has taken all my belly pics! I take them every 2 weeks or so just to keep track.
Maybe one day when I'm wearing makeup and have done my hair (sometime in the 2nd trimester I assume), I will actually show you my head!
Still feeling lots of pregnancy symptoms and morning sickness. Thankful for it!
Even more thankful that I only have 9 more days of shots left!
My Dr. from CA called to congratulate me again the other day-we chatted for about 15 minutes. He has the most mellow, calming voice and really cares about his patients. We discussed my fears of stopping the progesterone and estrogen shots COLD TURKEY. He assured me that he had never had one woman lose a baby after 10 weeks because of progesterone deficiency. He also assured me that the placenta will have taken over the progesterone production by this point for sure. Really eased my mind!

12 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see a head shot!!!!

    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, baby!!

    I love that you have a little bump already! SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE belly shots!! Can't wait to watch you grow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear the comments about progesterone. I am already scared at the thought of stopping mine in January. That is reassuring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww..... she/he's starting to show. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, you look great!! Love that bump!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got a very nice little bump forming there! And I absolutely remember the mixed emotions (excitement and fear) about ending my estrogen and progesterone. It's scary to think that "support" won't be there anymore, but maybe you can do what I did...ask for an u/s after you stop the meds to SEE your baby is still okay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got a baby bump! Exciting & super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe your baby bump already!Very exciting! What's hubby going to say in 2 more weeks? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love the bump! Congrats on only 9 more days!!

    ReplyDelete