Friday, May 28, 2010

34 Weeks and COUNTING!

I am SO THANKFUL to have made it to 34 weeks!

I FEEL HUGE!

My twin-boobs and all at 34 weeks :)


I see my Dr. weekly now.  My latest 24 hour urine last week wasn't the best. My protein went up from 170 to around 500.  My Dr. says that she expects it to rise as the stress on my body from baby gets worse.  I do my next one on Tuesday.  I had an NST (non stress test) yesterday and the baby looked great. I was having a few small contractions according to the strip but didn't feel a thing.

Baby is still breech.  She weighed 4lb 5 ozs over a week ago so she's getting bigger and the good news is AFTER 34 weeks I can deliver at MY hospital-no special trips to THE BIG CITY needed-WHEW! Thank you Lord for getting us this far!

My church is continuing to provide meals while my DH is working-SUCH A BLESSING!

I basically lay around ALL DAY LONG and feel like doing nothing more at this point. Bed rest STINKS PEOPLE! But its worth it!

The pressure is making MY CROTCH THROB LIKE MAD unless I am lying down UGH! That is really my only complaint.

Hard to believe-I will be meeting my precious miracle girl soon-GOD IS GOOD!

17 comments:

  1. 34 weeks-keep on truckin' Mamma! Still praying for you & baby. Sorry your crotch throbs, that sound like no fun at all in your current condition! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Good job making it to 34weeks! I delivered my twins at 34w1d, and they were perfect! Just tiny! :-D

    You look fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo of your daughter is a riot! And your still lookin' beautiful. Thanking God with you for making it to 34 weeks--the Father is not done knitting this precious one together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic!!! Can't wait to see that she's here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for 34 weeks!!! So close now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pictures- you look fabulous! Just think, you'll be holding that baby girl soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job mama! Can't wait to meet your little doll, you have come so far!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo-hoo! 34 weeks! I'm sorry the bedrest is painful, but it will all be worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your twin is so cute! You'll probably have your little one about the same time as my transfer. We've got similar countdowns!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You do not look huge, you look radiant! The countdown is on and I look forward to you holding your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so cute and LOVE the picture of your daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great. Congratulations on making it to 34 weeks. Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm just scouring the net looking for more EA mommies to network with. When I started blogging about it several years ago, I felt all by my lonesome. I'm loving finding so many folks now. I'm adding you to my blogroll, if that's ok!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Jen, I've been thinking & praying about you, hope all is well...just getting worried since you haven't posted-hope no news is GOOD news.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you are doing well...you haven't blogged in a couple of weeks. I know you are on bedrest, but I just wanted to make sure that you were alright. Praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations, Mommy! Can't wait to hear updates!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I keep checking your blog hoping for an update. Hope all is well. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete